Sports marketing Media CoordinatorLiberty Run Foundation
Marketing InternshipBusiness Expo Center
Content Marketing Intern for Venture Backed StartupBuzzstarter
Spring 2015 Marketing InternFuller Street Productions, Inc.
Marketing assistant Internship paid on commission basisParos Int. Creative Music program Ltd
Marketing Data Base Management Internship PositionBookmark This
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105
DescriptionLanguage Connections is a Boston-based translation agency. We provide linguistic consulting and support in many industries, such as biotechnology, medicine, law, education and government.
We give our interns real responsibilities with direct impact on the company's bottom line. We value the contribution of every member of our team. Some of the attributes we are looking for in a prospective intern are organizational ability, creative problem-solving and good Microsoft Office skills. If you are a self-motivated individual, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the day-to-day operations of our business.
ResponsibilitiesMain activities include:
• Coordinating information between several key data bases (operations, sales & marketing)
• Data mining: Researching new contacts and establishing connections to new clients
• Quality Assurance of Client Database
• Managing E-Mail Marketing response rates
• Contribute to Social Media Marketing (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, corporate blogs)
• superior organizational skills
• reliable and quality-oriented
• a genuine talent for creative problem-solving
• a detail-oriented personality is mandatory, as well as a strong sense of accountability
• proficiency with computers and most common software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat)