Marketing Department Paid InternshipBookmark This
200 Vesey St
New York, NY
DescriptionArts Brookfield – Brookfield Office Properties
Located at the World Financial Center complex in New York City
Arts Brookfield is searching for a Marketing Intern to assist in various Administrative and Marketing duties.
Arts Brookfield is an innovative presenter of free performances, exhibitions, installations, and festivals created to showcase emerging and established artists. It is the largest year-round, free performing arts and cultural presenter on the East coast. Since its inception in 1988, over 3.5 million people have attended more than 2,500 performances and events at the World Financial Center’s public spaces including the Winter Garden, Plaza, and Courtyard Gallery. The award-winning programs of Arts Brookfield in the New York and Toronto markets attract more than 250,000 visitors per year, with thousands of visitors also attending similar programs at Brookfield’s flagship properties in Los Angeles, Calgary, Denver, and Houston.
1) Manage information table during public events
2) Maintain supply of press kits (monitoring quantities, updating content, assembling packets)
3) Organize archives of marketing materials including brochures, posters, press
4) Assist in development and execution of social media campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Foursquare, etc.
5) Assist in event photography
6) Update website, Google Calendar, event listings on internet, & intranet
7) Photoshop and retouch images, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is useful
8) Create presentations
Below is a list of ongoing & upcoming events taking place at the World Financial Center:
• Tribeca Film Festival Drive-In
• Bang on a Can Marathon
• River to River Festival
• Lowdown Hudson Blues Festival
The right candidate will be willing to take on new challenges and assist wherever needed. This is a paid internship. Please send your resume and a cover letter to Tara.Davis@brookfield.com. If you have any Graphic Design experience, feel free to send samples of any work, or include a link to an on-line portfolio.
Visit www.worldfinancialcenter.com/arts-events and www.artsbrookfield.com to find out more information about our company and programming.
We are accepting applications and interviewing candidates on a rolling basis.