Marketing DirectorBookmark This
Rose City Coffee
1801 E Del Mar Blvd
DescriptionThe Marketing Director is responsible for planning, developing and implement the organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations. Further the Marketing Director assists the Creative Director with the development and implementation of creative products used in advertisement campaigns. Overall, the Marketing Director establishes and oversees the organization public relations.
- Be responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of the organizations advertising campaigns
- Establish a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the -organization’s brand identity and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Oversee the organization’s marketing, communications, and public relations activity in conjunction with advertising campaigns
- Ensure articulation of organization’s desired brand identity and position, assure consistent communication of the organization’s mission in the general public
- Edit all publication efforts including the organization’s press kit, website, and flyers
- Work closely with the Creative Director in reaching strategic marketing goals and advertising campaigns
- Assist the Creative Director with the development of creative products
- Lead projects as assigned, such as advertising campaigns and special events
Requirements• Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
• Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and
negotiating with media.
• Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
• Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.