Marketing & Ecommerce InternBookmark This
DescriptionArtsy Modern (http://www.artsymodern.com) is an online design store featuring inspiring designs from around the world. Our style is colorful, whimsical, but with a modern twist. We are looking for an energetic and design-loving intern to join our team to assist marketing and ecommerce initiative. You will have opportunities to work directly with founders, make impact on marketing strategies, and discover new brands / partnerships.
* Must currently enroll in an undergraduate program
* Can commit at least 10 hours a week through end of November ( total duration 8 weeks or longer)
* Location: we are flexible but tri-state candidate is preferred. We can open for you to work remotely but need to meet in person at least on a weekly basis.
** Please note, this is NOT a paid position. We can only offer college credit.
ResponsibilitiesProjects May include:
* Marketing strategy: assist in development of marketing strategy for various channels, which include but not limited to social, email, blog, Display, Affiliate, Partnership.
* Research potential brands / products or collaboration opportunity
* Marketing analytics and reporting: utilize data learned from web tool and social insights to drive channel strategy.
Along with your resume, cover letter, please include top 3 of your favorite blogs, and a link to your portfolio (if available).
Ideal candidate will have:
* studies /major related to digital marketing, media, communications.
* Creative & a love for design - you always look for inspirations online and you enjoy share your passion with others
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Proficient with Excel
* Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator a strong plus