Paid Marketing / Entrepreneur Internship (Philadelphia)Bookmark This
M&J Investment Group
This internship will give you the ability to build your own business by working directly with the CEO of a start-up real estate investing business. Learn a variety of valuable management, marketing, and investing techniques. Apply these techniques by completing hands-on projects. Step-by-step instructions will be given to you in order to complete these projects. Detailed video and audio files containing instructions will be provided to the intern. The intern will also be able to communicate with the CEO directly (by phone or email) with any questions, concerns, and issues they may have during the course of the internship. You will be taught how this business works as well as how to build your own business.
Create your own work schedule around your existing schedule. The intern will not be given a specific schedule of when they have to work (you can make your schedule based on what is convenient for you). Work anywhere you want, for as many hours as you want. The ideal candidate is someone who can work 30-40 hours per week. However, there are plenty of projects that need to be completed if the intern wants to work more than 40 hours per week (the more you work, the more you will learn, and the more money you will make).
This internship is guaranteed to be an unbelievable learning experience for anybody wishing to become an entrepreneur or start a career in the sales or marketing industries. Also, the intern may have the option to continue working with the company (as an intern, employee, or even a partner) after the conclusion of the internship if they meet certain standards.
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. College credit may also be available if the intern wishes to receive credit for the internship.
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
This company invests in different types of real estate through various avenues of highly targeted marketing strategies. The primary function of the business is geared toward short-term real estate investing in single family residential homes. Our mission is to help distressed sellers get out of their current situation by assisting them in selling their house. We also network with many other investors which creates a great teamwork environment.
• 20% - 50% of the profits(depending on the significance of the intern's contribution) of each real estate transaction that the intern closes ($500 minimum compensation per transaction)
• Listen to audio files teaching you different aspects of the business
• Watch video modules and implement aspects into the business
• Contact and screen incoming buyer leads
• Contact and screen incoming seller leads
• Network with other investors at local Real Estate Investing Associations
• Search through HUD listings to find local investors
• Set up an automated email follow-up system
• Research new markets to expand into
BENEFITS TO THE INTERN:
• Learn how to, and actually build, your own business by working directly with the CEO
• Create your own work schedule
• Work anytime and anywhere
• Be compensated based on how hard you work
• Learn various creative management, marketing, and investing tactics
• Have the option to continue working with the company after the internship is over
BENEFITS TO THE COMPANY:
• Help the company to grow and expand
• Allow more work to be completed in a shorter period of time
• Create new, creative ideas and actually implement them into the business
• Must have a computer with internet access
• Must have access to a printer
• Must have a cell phone with an unlimited or significant amount of minutes
• Reliable transportation
• Superior people skills/phone skills
• Extremely personable
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Highly motivated, ambitious mindset
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the qualifications and requirements below we ask that you email your resume. Include a short cover letter (1-3 paragraphs) stating why you want this position and why you think you would be a great candidate for this position (individuals that don't include a cover letter will most likely not be considered for the position.) Please also indicate your earliest available start date, your desired length of the internship, and the number of hours per week you are willing to work.