Digital Marketing InternDigital Marketing Consulting
Social Media, Public Relations and Marketing Internships For 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Social Media, Public Relations and Marketing Internships For Dotcom CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Social Media InternXoomIM Internet Marketing Agency
Marketing for Home Care AgencyThe Austin Agency
Marketing & Event InternBookmark This
17044 Kenton Drive
DescriptionThe position is responsible for assisting the Sales and Marketing Manager with the restaurant and catering company’s overall marketing efforts.
BOUK Management's brands include: The Galway Hooker Irish Pub, Lake Norman Comedy Zone, BOUK Catering and Waterford Hall Banquet Facility. We are located in Cornelius, NC and work out of the Galway Hooker Irish Pub.
ResponsibilitiesAREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY : LEARNING AREAS
• Learn the ins-and-outs of entertainment management by assisting in the booking, lead generation and operation of the Lake Norman Comedy Zone
• Work with management team to learn logistics and marketing for annual festivals
• Work with the Marketing manager to devise, plan and execute targeted local marketing programs that generate Guest traffic
• Maximize restaurant’s online presence, including training in social media campaigns and website management
• Acquire skills in effective Database management, email marketing, and grassroots campaigning
• May work catering events for income, if desired
• Experience within, or a desire to learn, the entertainment and hospitality profession
• Hands-on, innovative, results oriented leader and a strong decision maker with ability to prioritize objectives and meet aggressive timelines
• Self-motivated, proactive, capable of working independently and as part of a team
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate resourcefulness
• Knowledge and ability to independently use basic software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, e-mail clients and presentation software.