Marketing & Events InternBookmark This
Art House Dallas
2911 Turtle Creek Blvd.
DescriptionArt House Dallas is a chapter of Art House America inspired by the vision of Charlie Peacock and his wife, Andi Ashworth of a seamless life of Christian discipleship and imaginative living, with an emphasis on communicating the worth and necessity of all artistic and creative vocations, the promotion of people and earth care, and the grateful enjoyment of life. We do this through community outreach, events, and programs.
ResponsibilitiesMailing organization for Art House Events & monthly Newsletter on Mailchimp
Input data & event information
Social Media management
Artist Data - research and manage DFW community list of fine arts, painters, graphic designers, photographers, filmmakers, production houses, actors, etc.
Assist Programs Director with all events – set-up, breakdown, production schedules, correspondence with artist, etc.
Requirements• Ability to multitask
• Maintain office dress: casual to business casual
• Interest in creativity and the arts
• Read all assigned books, essays and other readings by given deadlines
• Social media knowledge (Facebook, Twitter)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
company with poise and professionalism
• Exceptional communication skills and strong writing skills required