Marketing internship | social entrepreneurship & tech (#ICT4D) | Field BuzzField Information Solutions GmbH
Marketing AssistantSUMMIT CONSULTING
Advertising / Promotion Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Corporate Blogger Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Marketing & Events InternshipBookmark This
ALEX AND ANI City Center
2 Kennedy Plaza
Posted: 591 days ago
DescriptionThe ALEX AND ANI City Center (formerly the Providence Rink) is a premiere entertainment space in the heart of Kennedy Plaza in downtown Providence. From mid-November to March the facility open as an outdoor ice skating arena. From April to October, the space opens as a premiere outdoor event center and may be rented for any type of special event imaginable.
This is not a "get my coffee" kind of internship. You will be working alongside of the Events Manger and General Manager. We are seeking interns to assist us in promoting our summer events and ice skating season. You will be working in the ticket office itself - a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will finish your internship having completed specific projects related to marketing, advertising, tourism, and special events.
ResponsibilitiesPositions are open for the following:
• Social media, website updates, photography, confirm/ edit current strategy for social media including contest ideas and visuals
• Database update
• Local business campaign for winter ice skating season
2. Advertising Sales
• Create new ad sales brochure in PowerPoint (must have experience with PowerPoint and creating presentations)
• Research advertising design options
• Generate listing for potential advertisers
Shared Intern Projects
• Skate Aids renovation project
• Advertiser open-house event
RequirementsThe ALEX AND ANI City Center is looking for at least three undergraduates in the greater Providence area who are majoring in either Marketing, Advertising, Tourism or Special Events. These persons should have excellent written and oral skills with extensive knowledge of the Internet and social media.
Specific office hours will be scheduled for all interns whether credited or volunteer.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe Photo Shop
• Takes initiative; can work independently
• Dependable and committed
• Attention to detail / problem-solver
• Strong communication skill set targeting writing and correspondence