Fall 2016 Marketing InternshipHooked
Business Development / Sales InternDiversified Direct, Inc.
Marketing & Events InternIMPACT Collective
Office Intern for Home Care AssistanceHome Care Assistance
Graphic Design InternInfused Fitness
Interns wanted in various fields for Swedish StartupPricelizer
Marketing InternStratlign, Inc
Digital Marketing Internship:ParadigmNEXT
Marketing Freelance ProjectBookmark This
Posted: July 02 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionnspHire is a truly unique concept in job search. We are looking for a Twitter and Facebook guru to help us a build some post-launch buzz. This position will begin after launch (estimated mid July) and work can be done remotely. Check us out on Twitter @nsphire. Please apply @ http://nsphire.com/marketing-intern-application/
Get ready to be nspHired!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment