Recruitment InternshipIndependent Solar Leads
MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS INTERNGrades of Green
Marketing intern needed for killer new mobile marketing startupAislefire labs
Appointment Setters...........Make Extra Money!!Royal Finish Building Services
Marketing InternProvo Financial Services, Inc.
Marketing & Fund Development InternBookmark This
140 Clarendon Street
DescriptionYWCA Boston is seeking a Marketing & Fund Development Intern to support the Fund Development department in their marketing efforts; including the editorial calendar, newsletters, and social media strategy. The position will be unpaid and may be eligible for school credit. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in marketing, event planning, public relations, fundraising, and nonprofit operations. The intern will have the opportunity to work with staff from all departments, gaining an in-depth knowledge of YW Boston’s programs and operations.
About YW Boston
YW Boston is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all. YW Boston is the only organization in the city that is systemically working for social, racial and gender equity. We work to increase access to better health, make neighborhoods safer for everyone, and close the educational achievement gap. We work with women and men, adults and youth, communities and companies across racial, gender, social, and organizational divisions to achieve results.
• Communications & Marketing
o Create content for YW Catalyst monthly enewsletters
o Assist Annual Fund Manager in creating event marketing material for the 20th Academy of Women Achievers Celebration Luncheon
o Interview past and current program participants and Academy of Women Achievers members
o Work with external vendors as required to produce publications
• Social Media
o Integrate YW Catalyst and events into social media strategy
o Build YW Boston’s social media presence
• Assist with other agency events as needed
• Assist with appeal and event mailings
• Candidates must be excellent writers and possess superior verbal communication skills
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Must be able to work effectively under pressure, take direction well, but take initiative when required
• Must be able to work well individually and also as part of a team
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Graphic design experience highly preferred
• Email marketing (Constant Contact) experience preferred
• Experience building communities using Facebook, Twitter and Instagram preferred
How to apply:
• To apply for this internship, please submit a cover letter, resume, work availability, and one writing sample (an article, academic paper, communications piece, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing & Fund Development Internship”.