Business Development InternCupoNation GmbH
Content Marketing InternCupoNation GmbH
Marketing and Communications InternWomen In Defense Greater Hampton Roads
CASH Paying Jobs, Apply Immediately.www.jobvista.ga
Looking for Sports Writers/Social Media Experts for Up-and-Coming Sports WebsiteSports LunchRoom
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are an IT service provider based in the Washington DC area, specializing in Mobile and Web Technology. We offer services including Mobile app development, Quality Assurance, Mobile Web, Web Apps, Social Media Analytics, and much more.
Looking for an enthusiastic intern to help us manage our marketing campaign and reach out to potential clients all over the US and Canada.
Responsibilities- Identify potential business opportunities through networking, attending events, and reaching out to potential clients
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
Requirements- Experience with major social media platforms
-Experience networking and building customer relationships
- Innovative, fast learner, interested in learning and exploring new ideas
- Exposure to latest Mobile and Web technologies
- Passionate about keeping up with latest technology news and information
-Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management