Marketing Intern for Short Film Production ProjectJ. Burrage Productions, LLC
Incredible opportunity to learn Internet Marketing from a 13 Year expert marketer.Fresco Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternMustang Online Business Management
Waveborn is a sunglasses company that combines the cool of fashion with the soul of giving. For each pair of sunglasses sold, Waveborn donates one pair of prescription eyeglasses to people who need them, or pays for a portion of a sight-restoring surgery.
The 2013 Waveborn Internship Program is designed to welcome you into the Waveborn family and provide you with the tools, experiences, and skills to begin building your career and resume. We are looking for a few passionate individuals who are interested in building a fast-moving company from the ground floor and doing social good at the same time.
We also have a motto here at Waveborn: “Choose Your Wave.” What we mean by that is while we need you to crave new skills and tackle big projects, your wave is also self-directed. You build your own experience by identifying great ideas that interest you—you help to choose your direction. Suggest your own projects and experiments. We’d love to ride your wave with you.
ResponsibilitiesThere are some amazing things you’ll get out of your internship with Waveborn:
• Valuable experience that will help you develop the skills you need to gain a competitive advantage in the job market when you’re ready
• You’ll begin building a valuable network. Once you’re in the growing Waveborn family you’ll find lots of people who care about you, what you’re doing, and how they can help.
• We’ll provide you with letter of recommendation commensurate to your commitment and contribution.
• We’ll provide executive mentoring—on a weekly basis you’ll have a personal mentoring session to provide and share input on your experience and to receive personal career coaching.
• We’ll help you design the internship for college credit if you’re interested.
• Since we’re a social good company—we give the gift of sight—we’re happy to help you meet any service credit requirements you may have for your college.
HOW TO APPLY
Please give us four short paragraphs:
1. About who you are
2. Why the internship interests you
3. What you´d like to accomplish
4. How long you´re available (e.g. 20 hours per week from October 1 to December 20) and how you´d like to work (we have both virtual employees and an office with food and games in Washington, DC!)
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in joining the Waveborn movement.
This key role will help to ensure that Waveborn continually uses email and social media outlets to their highest potential. Those in this position are responsible for producing newsletters, posts and stories and ensuring that other departmental projects receive exposure as necessary. This role has three key objectives:
1. Produce content that promotes the Waveborn brand and movement
2. Manage and optimize email marketing and social media campaigns to develop the greatest exposure opportunities for the company
3. Work with other departments to advertise events, sales and public relations initiatives