People of Party
DescriptionAre you interested in partying and music? Do you feel like you know what is hot or trending in todays pop culture? If this describes you, this maybe be the right internship for you.
People of Party is a new startup focused on the NYC party and nightlife scene. We are known as the yelp for parties; however, we offer our user a curators experience, and real time analytics of the club/bar they go to. Users now have the ability to know what venue is like before even stepping into a club/bar/event.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic to help move People of Party to the next level through marketing and social media campaigns. This marketing internship is ideally suited for someone that is 21 and older and loves going out and checking out new events, clubs, and bars and writing reviews for them. This is a competitive position, and we are looking for someone who is highly-motivated, outgoing, and has exceptional written and verbal skills. Successful applicants will be responsible for helping in creating relevant marketing campaigns. Interns will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience, and will also be exposed to different aspects of inbound and outbound marketing techniques.
Responsibilities- Stay current on trends and new parties/events
- Go out to new popular clubs/bars/venues and write reviews for them
- Help to keep the website and social media accounts up to date
- Provide new ideas/techniques to get word out about the website
- Manage advertising for the website
- Promote People of Party campaigns using Facebook, Twitter, weheartit, Pintrest, Tumblr, and more
Requirements- Be available to assist 3+ days per week. (Minimum of 3 days)
- Must be 21 years or older
- Great attention to detail
- Great attitude: outgoing, pro-active, and ambitious
- Written and communication skills are an essential requirement as the successful candidate will be required to write reviews for the website and interact with different people.
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, and Internet
- Professional interest should be in one of the following industries: public relations, branding, entertainment/hospitality or art/design; educational background in related fields is preferred; however, all majors and educational levels are welcome and may still apply.
- Previous experience in a related field is a plus.