Brand Ambassadors- Reps at Retail Level-Fal Foods Worldwide
Social Media Marketing Internship - If you use social media call us. We might change your life0to60marketing.com
Social Media Marketing Internship - Learn and Grow with a fast growing company0to60marketing.com
Social Media Internship- Summer 2015Today's Business
Social Media Marketing InternmyPlanit
10400 Eaton Place Suite 400
DescriptionWhy is Aflac able to help millions of people? Because our foundation is solid and our values are unwavering. Our strength lies in our people, who are the driving force behind our brand and financial strength. But don't take our word for it; below are a few reasons why Aflac is an insurance industry leader.
Aflac not only provides excellent and timely benefits to our insurance policy holders, we also offer one of the best work environments in the world & the insurance industry. Find out why Aflac is one of the most admired workplaces.
Not only will this internship help train you for many future careers, once you are an intern with Aflac you will have the opportunity to stay and grow your own business and network while still studying for your degree.
What others have to say:
Black Enterprise magazine included Aflac on its list of 40 Best Companies for Diversity for the eighth consecutive year (July 2012).
Fortune magazine named Aflac to its list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for fourteen consecutive years (February 6, 2012).
Latina Style magazine lists Aflac as one of the 50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work For in the United States (August 2012).
Ethisphere magazine included Aflac on its list of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year (Q1 2012).
The 2011 Business of Brands survey, conducted annually by The Business Journals, determined that Aflac is once again the top brand in the Health Insurance category for the sixth straight year (2011).
Fortune magazine named Aflac to its list of the World’s Most Admired Companies for the eleventh year. Aflac was ranked No. 2 overall for life and health insurance (March 2012).
What the numbers say:
Thanks to the Aflac Duck, nine out of ten people in the United States know the Aflac name.
Aflac has annual revenues exceeding $22 billion with assets of more than $117 billion.
Aflac processed more than 7.9 million claims in 2011.
Aflac processes most claims within four business days
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Increase brand awareness of a Fortune 100 Company.
- Help market the company the Office and yourself to business owners and corporate executives
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Ability to recruit and train new associates and interns
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education