Marketing Internships in the Spirits IndustryWest Coast Wine & Spirits
Entry Level MarketingEnterprises Corp
Eden Prairie - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
New York - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Dallas - Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Marketing Intern, B2BBookmark This
2033 N. Main st, ste 510
Walnut Creek, CA
DescriptionYapstone, through our brands RentPayment, VacationRentPayment, and DuesPayment, are the largest electronic payments processors in the multifamily industry, serving thousands of property management companies representing over 3 million apartment units. Yapstone enables properties to easily accept credit/debit cards and electronic checks, as well as convert paper checks to electronic payments.
YapStone Inc is seeking an ambitious and eager individual to assist our Marketing department. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work independently, handle multiple projects, and undertake a wide variety of diverse tasks. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is eager to work in marketing and is passionate about excellence.
Responsibilities• Work with Marketing team to support all administrative activity
• Tradeshow Giveaway and logistics assistance
• Sales and Marketing collateral assistance
• Sales Event preparations
• Marketing Material document revisions and customizations
• Marketing Direct Mailers
• Presentation drafting (PowerPoints) for various brands
• Assist with the logistics of our marketing promotions (to include: redemption of prizes, customer interviews, surveys and testimonials)
• Present new ideas and get active on Social Media platforms such as LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Tout, Twitter, and small local property owner media sources/ publications and networking sites
Requirements• Excellent writing and organizational skills
• Positive phone disposition, friendly and personable
• Proficiency with Microsoft office programs
• Expert knowledge of PowerPoint
• Ability to work independently and follow directions
• Highly motivated and result driven individual
• Deadline-oriented work ethic
• Understanding of social media and social media for business practices
• Graphic design skills a plus (Basic knowledge of Abode Creative Suite and HTML)
• 0-1 years’ experience