Marketing/Business Analyst Intern for Mobile Technology Start-UpRenaissance Search LLC
Fashion Marketing & Social MediaLone Wolf Accents
Social Media ProducerRVATourism.com
STREET MARKETING FOR X GAMES!Jackhammer Movement
We Are Looking For Interns Who Are Into Social Media Marketing & Branding+Chance To Make Some Moneyviral media boost
Marketing Intern/ Bilingual SpanishBookmark This
Law Offices of Ron Katiraei
317 Madison Avenue, Suite 606
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are an immigration law, and an international firm located at 60 East 42nd Street, in front of Grand Central Terminal at Vanderbilt, in Manhattan. Knowledge of Spanish for this internship position is required. The position is unpaid; however, we provide lunch and transportation stipends.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Contact existing and prospective clients.
- Research and analyze marketing materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.