Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Internet Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Content Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
MARKETING EXECUTIVELNK MANAGEMENT
Marketing / CrowdFunding Rising ProfessionalsGamersOnline Inc
Marketing Intern - Boutique Public Relations FirmBookmark This
Apples & Oranges Public Relations
373 Park Avenue South, 6th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionYou will have the opportunity to develop and coordinate all marketing activity and campaigns.
Only 12 - 15 hours per week required. This position is Virtual via our online project management system.
Apples & Oranges Public Relations is boutique PR, Marketing, Event Planning and Business Development firm that gives you the platform to utilize your education and skills. You will gain hands on insight into the industry as well build your network and professional contacts. To learn more about us please visit www.applesandorangespr.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Visit this link to set up an interview - http://www.applesandorangespr.com/#!apply-for-internship/c1qfs
send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org