Marketing Intern- Children's BrandingBookmark This
Service Bar Books
22 Ward Street #1
DescriptionService Bar Books is a startup micro-publishing company that specializes in children's media. We are looking for a competent and energetic marketing student or recent graduate to work on our new brand, FOOLING EWE, a children's book about a young sheep who becomes bored grazing and sets out to play pranks on other farm animals.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to branding efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Create and Implement Personal Marketing Campaign.
Requirements- Pursuing or obtained a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Ability to work independently a must.