Business Development Executive Internsprejith sajeev
Content Marketing InternPredii
Marketing InternIt's J Media, a development of JGW Enterprises
Fishers Based, Fast Growth Estate Sale Company Seeks a Fresh Face to Join Their TeamAether Estate Sales Co.
Social Media and Marketing InternshipKoral Young
Digital Media/ Marketing Internship for High-End Fashion Jewelry CollectionLeigh Miller Inc.
Media MarketingHRW Music Group, LLC
Marketing Intern Energy & Telecommunications SalesBookmark This
Posted: June 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEnergy Brokers can offer residents and business owners the opportunity to lower their energy expenses.
With duties including daily operations, contacting buyers and sellers, and making appointments, it’s crucial that these professionals have great customer service and communication skills. As with all brokers, finding clients is a large part of your job – we help with these leads and help improve developing leads.
Interns will be able to earn residuals per contracts they close with the help from our staffing.
ResponsibilitiesJob Duties and Tasks for: "Energy Broker"
1) Contact prospective buyers or sellers of power to arrange transactions.
2) Create product packages based on assessment of customers' or potential customers' needs.
3) Educate customers and answer customer questions related to the buying or selling of energy, energy markets, or alternative energy sources.
4) Explain contracts or related documents to customers.
5) Forecast energy supply and demand to minimize the cost of meeting load demands and to maximize the value of supply resources.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.