Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations - Will TrainFortune Concepts, Inc.
Assistant Manager Needed - Entry LevelFortune Concepts, Inc.
Marketing Intern Energy & Telecommunications SalesBookmark This
DescriptionEnergy Brokers can offer residents and business owners the opportunity to lower their energy expenses.
With duties including daily operations, contacting buyers and sellers, and making appointments, it’s crucial that these professionals have great customer service and communication skills. As with all brokers, finding clients is a large part of your job – we help with these leads and help improve developing leads.
Interns will be able to earn residuals per contracts they close with the help from our staffing.
ResponsibilitiesJob Duties and Tasks for: "Energy Broker"
1) Contact prospective buyers or sellers of power to arrange transactions.
2) Create product packages based on assessment of customers' or potential customers' needs.
3) Educate customers and answer customer questions related to the buying or selling of energy, energy markets, or alternative energy sources.
4) Explain contracts or related documents to customers.
5) Forecast energy supply and demand to minimize the cost of meeting load demands and to maximize the value of supply resources.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.