Marketing RepTrident Energy, LLC
Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Social Marketing Intern Real Estate OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Marketing Intern for a Travel AgencyWe Know Traveling
Marketing Intern for an Amazing Ft. Worth Real Estate CompanyHelen Painter
Marketing Intern For Drive Patrol LLCBookmark This
Drive Patrol LLC
Tucson Urban Area
DescriptionWe are a new company located in Tucson. We are looking for team players who are positive and who will improve our company and support the safety of our local community. A big plus is patience, communication skills, positive energy, flexibility, problem solving skills, honesty, and enthusiasm.
Possibility to turn your Internship into Full-Time employment.
For more information what we do, please visit www.DrivePatrol.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Excellent people skills are required for in-person marketing and promotional activity.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Capable of taking reservations and handle planning and scheduling over a company-supplied telephone.
Requirements- Pursuing an Associate or Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, English, Advertising, Graphic Arts, Public Relations or Other Related Fields.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Valid Class D Drivers License