Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionGOGAEA is a non-asset based third party supply chain management and logistics engineering solution provider that offers the lowest rate freight forwarding logistics services and the industry’s best practice supply chain management solution.
Our company is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work, and we seek an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
We aim to help manufacturers, wholesalers, and retailers substantially reduce their logistics and supply chain costs, freight costs, secure, safe, eco friendly and timely shipment from the worlds top ground transportation, air freight, or ocean freight carriers.
GOGAEA facilitate the Eco conscious, Safe and Cost efficient movement of customers freight across multiple transportation modes (ground,air and ocean) to anywhere in the United States and World wide destinations (Mexico, Canada, Brazil, China, Japan, EU, and India) by various freight modes: less than truck load (LTL), truck load (TL), Cross Docking, Full Truck Load (FTL), Inter Modal, Air Freight,and Ocean Freight
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.