Marketing Internship at Jooall (Commission based)Jooall, Inc.
Customer Lifecycle (B2B) InternDirect Surety
Marketing Internship - Kriser's: For Your Pets All-Natural LifeKriser's: For Your Pets All-Natural Life
Marketing & Merchandising (Fashion)Niecee's Royal Touch Boutique
Internet Marketing Intern for Fast Growing E-Commerce Companywww.StealStreet.com
Marketing InternBookmark This
All N' Entertainment LLC
DescriptionBecome a Marketing Team member for one of the hottest launching magazines/blog in the Detroit area (www.i75magazine.com)
This publication focuses on Hip Hop, fashion, nightlife, and culture within the Greater Detroit Area.
Positions offer commission based incentives and rewards.
Great professional portfolio builder.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.