COLLEGE GRADS - Marketing & Advertising PositionsAdore, Inc.
ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING ASSOCIATE - PAID TRAININGAdore, Inc.
Marketing InternThyssenKrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Japanese - Swiss - Startup seeking Marketing / PR internSwispon
Marketing Officer for Children's HospitalsChildren's Hospitals National Foundation
Marketing InternBookmark This
13951 w preserve blvd
DescriptionHere at the Flink Agency we are offering a marketing and social media internship you will work with a team here at the office to come up with ideas to market the agency hours are negotiable and there is also a pay option
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.