Public Relations / Marketing / Event Management InternshipMaryland Wineries Association
Spring Internship, Social Media & Marketing ManagerBeamonte Investments
Marketing InternWisconsin Events, Inc
Marketing / Sales InternNational Flooring Equipment In
Marketing/Event Planning InternSteelePretty.com
Marketing / Graphic Design / Social Media InternBookmark This
Good Times USA LLC.
8408 Temple Terrace Highway
DescriptionGood Times USA was founded in 2008 to compete in the US tobacco market, which includes cigarillos, tip cigars, pipe tobacco, cigar wraps, and premium machine made cigars.
We are looking for a unique individual that can help us develop creative content to promote the Good Times Lifestyle through our Hot 100 Party DJs, Musicians, Models and Promoters.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Must be able to do daily entertainment research to find creative content for our blog posts.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Sufficient in Wordpress Blogging software.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.