Marketing Communications InternshipLibring Technologies
*****PAID INTERNSHIP***** MARKETING TEAM REPRESENTATIVEWeed Man Lawn Care
MARKETING MGR, / WEB & MOBILE STRATEGY - GRADUATE LEVEL * SPANISH REQUIRED *LRT Media Group
Recruitment InternshipIndependent Solar Leads
MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS INTERNGrades of Green
Marketing InternBookmark This
20 North Wacker Suite 760
DescriptionBrand Connections is looking for an undergraduate student in the Chicago or New York City area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
- Gain work experience in a successful organization with the opporutnity to work with numerous departments.
- Develop professional marketing skills.
- Gain professional contacts.
Brand Connections is an independent global media and marketing company that specializes in Making Marketing Easier for Marketers™. We reach consumers when they pursue their lifestyle passions, motivating them to engage and share brand experiences. We provide tailored solutions that link critical marketing disciplines to help marketers connect the dots to deliver a better business outcome.
Starting with our client’s business objectives, we use our insights-based approach to develop strategic recommendations that reach the targeted consumer with a multi-channel solution, seamlessly integrating disciplines from out-of-home, digital, mobile, social, promotion, sponsorship, experiential, CRM and retail activation. Our turn-key services, from strategy through execution, have connected hundreds of Fortune 500 and Challenger Brands with more than two billion consumers. Connecting with consumer passion drives engagement, trial and loyalty, delivering superior results.
Brand Connections is majority owned by Veronis Suhler Stevenson (VSS), a leading media and communications private equity firm. Brand Connections is headquartered in New York, with offices in Chicago, Boston, Denver/Vail, Dallas, Orlando, London and Dublin, and with sales teams in 13 European markets.
Responsibilities- Assist in organizing sales prep
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Assist with presentations and client meetings.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.