Internship - Social Media AssistantGhost Media
Marketing InternIt's J Media, a development of JGW Enterprises
Marketing and Social Media Intern6-Figures
Digital Marketing Fall InternSeaters
Events and Marketing Intern NYC - Fall 2016Joonbug
Social & Digital Media InternshipSan Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo
International Marketing Interns (dynamic personalities and skills wanted)EC Innovations
Marketing InternBookmark This
RBR PR & Advertising Agency
Posted: August 27 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a virtual position for our company. You will be required to be active via social media weekly. We are required to research, product development, marketing strategies, economic development, statistic research.
Our company prides itself on the culture of the "spirit of excellency." We are a branding company that specializes in public relation, marketing, and adverstising agency.
Interns will be hired for RBR social media, as well as for the "Success 100 Campaign."
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.