Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionmKonnekt is a platform that brings together three components - Brands, Customers (community) & Locations in order for organizations to build brands and for customers to know what offers are out in the market.
Our company is looking for a qualified intern to join our Sales and Marketing team. We seek an intern who can participate in the Sales and Marketing of our online Customer engagement products.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Sales, marketing and business in general.
ResponsibilitiesThe position would require making lot of cold calls, setting up appointments and willingness to drive.
- Require eductating potential clients on the product(s).
- Prepare presentations
- Open and sort mail
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support & lead social media efforts
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Able to seek out and execute innovate marketing campaigns
- Should be familiar or experienced in social media
- Have exposure using different social media networks
- Should be able to network and build relationships within industry bodies
The pay would be determined based on the experience.
There would be a base pay + commission
Prior experience in selling advertising solutions would be a plus
RequirementsWe are looking for an undergraduate/graduate student in Dallas, one who is majoring in Sales, Marketing . This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. Should have sales experience.
The person should be interested and willing to learn new technology
Should understand computers, web and have basic marketing skills
Should be able to converse and able to sell based on value propositions
Should be a go-getter and self motivated
Should be able to work in unstructured environment
Should set goals and surpass these goals
Should have lots of positive attitude
Should be comfortable making cold calls and sales calls