Marketing InternBookmark This
740 E 9000 S
DescriptionThe Marketing intern will primarily be responsible for assisting with corporate marketing communications and PR, including, branding and positioning, writing blog articles and other social media content as needed.
Slipstone is a SaaS product that provides tremendous value to asset managers, listing agents, and vendors. Slipstone assists in the complex processes involved in assessing and repairing REO properties. Slipstone streamlines the capture, organization, and flow of critical data required to develop repair strategies that help banks remove REO properties from their portfolios. Some of Slipstone's key features include tools such as a uniform bid form with photos and embedded notes, a single collaborative platform, multi-bid comparison tools, real-time onsite repair updates, job progression reports, vendor analytics and ratings, industry pricing standards, and much more.
ResponsibilitiesAssist in the coordination of public relations and marketing communications efforts including:
• Branding and positioning
• Content creation for blog and social media
• Marketing project traffic management
• Other duties as assigned
RequirementsIn pursuit of a Bachelor’s/MBA in marketing, public relations, business administration or related field
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel (or Apple equivalent) and marketing programs
• Knowledge of principles and practices of research methods
• Excellent communication, written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
• Attention to detail
This position is located in Sandy, UT and requires 10 - 15 hours of working on site.