Support to CEO of entertainment and digital marketing agency (Accomplices)Goodpenny
Online Media Marketing InternNYU Polytechnic School of Engineering
Chinese Speaking Unpaid Intern - Business Development & MarketinginSegment
Dear Recent Graduate - Management Training ProgramPeak Inc
Digital Public Relations and Social Media InternshipinSegment
Marketing InternBookmark This
3761 Hwy 78
DescriptionSupports marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.