Brand Ambassadors- Reps at Retail Level-Fal Foods Worldwide
Social Media Marketing Internship - If you use social media call us. We might change your life0to60marketing.com
Social Media Marketing Internship - Learn and Grow with a fast growing company0to60marketing.com
Social Media Internship- Summer 2015Today's Business
Social Media Marketing InternmyPlanit
Marketing InternBookmark This
Service Bar Books
DescriptionService Bar Books is a startup micro-publishing company that specializes in children's media. We are looking for a competent and energetic sales/marketing student or recent graduate to work on our new brand, FOOLING EWE, a children's book about a young sheep who becomes bored grazing and sets out to play pranks on other farm animals. Candidate must be creative and able to work autonomously.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.