Editorial Content InternSurfMyAds
Like Where You Work! Marketing and Sales: Full Time Paid Internship!Oneself Inc.
Public Relations and Marketing InternBe Love Apparel
START-UP Food Product Launch! SOCIAL MEDIA, MARKETING, GRAPHIC DESIGNOpen Road Incredible Edibles
Marketing Coordinator InternGirl Force USA
Marketing InternBookmark This
Erins Fitness Club
150 W Cypress Ave Suite E
DescriptionErins Fitness Club re-defines the gym experience. Our exciting Blacklight atmosphere and energetic team makes for an inviting and fun experience. We are looking for dedicated interns to assist in the expansion of our gym. We are seeking those with interest and some experience in Internet Marketing in order to offer our gym experience to a vast audience.
Please Send your resume to:
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- focusing on Internet Marketing
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.