Client Service InternshipMarketing Werks
Marketing and Communications InternAmerican Diabetes Association
Opportunity of a Lifetime – Playhouse Group seeks Fall Special Events/ Marketing Interns6506 Hollywood Associates LLC
Marketing, PR & Special Events Intern, Fall 2014EMARC
Marketing InternBookmark This
156 N Jefferson
DescriptionFig Media Inc. is a goal-oriented, innovative business with talented artists, designers and multimedia specialists. We also provide opportunities to interns with backgrounds in business administration, marketing, and event production.
We accept students for credit and non-students who are looking for professional experience. Learn management, leadership, and life skills.
Currently, we are looking for dedicated production staff for a feature-length football-fan documentary film project.
Preferred applicants from the North Side/ Downtown Chicago area.
Please respond with a brief description of your background and interest, your availabilities, resumé, and reel.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.