Marketing Intern - Part TimeAmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
Public Relations & Social Media Marketing InternBest Selling Author
Exciting Opportunity For Social Media /Marketing InternsCitaldel Media
Marketing InternFarmers Insurance, The Dabelgott Agency
Digital Marketing Media InternshipJonesBrown, PLLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Jason Paul Marketing
600 West Broadway Suite 700
San Diego, CA
DescriptionJPM is seeking a web-savvy intern with a passion for marketing, writing, social media and business development. The ideal candidate is self motivated, creative, comfortable multi-tasking with strong analytical and writing skills. The intern will work closely with our digital marketing manager and develop abilities in Search Engine Marketing campaigns, google adwords campaigns, online content development, social media campaign management and Web research/analysis. Additional marketing projects will be assigned.
The intern will also help with day to day operations.
Specific responsibilities include:
Social Media Monitoring and Analysis
SEM Article Development
Analytics & Social Metric Reporting
Photoshop and/or AI
Word, PowerPoint, Excel and WordPress skills
Basic knowledge of Wordpress, HTML, SEO and SEM
Familiar with Google AdWords, Analytics and platforms such as HooteSuite and MOZ
Experience in Social Media Engagement: Facebook. Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, etc...
Knowledge in Graphic Design is a plus
Organized and detail oriented
Will Provide College Credit if Needed
Responsibilities- Create and manage SEM Campaigns, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with current client campaigns and come up with new creative ways to increase traffice
- Research and analyze competitor marketing
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Help with Day to Day operations
- Sit in on client meetings: take notes and participate in creative ideas
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Can work on their own with little direction