Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionVirgin Art is a new an exciting company. We are an art brokerage firm that represents many emerging and established artists nationally. The intern would work one on one with the owner to discuss and come up with new ideas and ways to better improve current methods. Virgin Art works with artists from all over the world but is based in Harford county, MD. Hours are flexible, some weekends are required.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.