Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionUnder the general guidance of the Vice President of Marketing, provide assistance with marketing programs. The duties of the position include, but are not limited to, coordinating projects and activities for marketing products and services.
1. Assist the marketing team in managing online marketing campaigns, particularly e-mail initiatives.
2. Contribute toward market and competition analysis.
3. Assist with marketing processes and results, incorporating industry best practices, third party software tools, and new methods for delivery and measurement.
4. Provide timely reporting of campaign analytics.
5. Collaborate with marketing team to create and implement campaign goals.
6. Assist with campaign creation and optimization.
7. Provide virtual event and tradeshow support.
8. Assist with other sales and marketing functions as required.
Requirements1. Able to interpret and disseminate information.
2. Able to prepare basic reports and use of the appropriate mode of communication
3. Possess exceptionally strong analytical skills.
4. Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
5. Comfortable with technology and the use of computer programs and networks.
6. Possess administrative aptitudes.
7. Must be consistently organized with extreme attention to detail.
8. Ability to work independently, and within a team.
9. Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
1. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis on Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint
2. Basic understanding of HTML