COLLEGE GRADS - Marketing & Advertising PositionsAdore, Inc.
ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING ASSOCIATE - PAID TRAININGAdore, Inc.
Marketing InternThyssenKrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Japanese - Swiss - Startup seeking Marketing / PR internSwispon
Marketing Officer for Children's HospitalsChildren's Hospitals National Foundation
Marketing InternBookmark This
NIMMO(c) Educational Foundation
4627 Fifth Ave.
DescriptionWe raise money to support teaching of and research into the work of Dr. Raymond L. Nimmo. Dr. Nimmo developed a revolutionary noninvasive, inexpensive manual trigger point system. Our goal is to provide relief for the countless patients who suffer from chronic pain. The medical profession overlooks this population or regards them as neurotic.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.