Marketing Internships in the Spirits IndustryWest Coast Wine & Spirits
Entry Level MarketingEnterprises Corp
Eden Prairie - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
New York - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Dallas - Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
101 Prospect Ave. NW
May include, but may not be limited to:
- Assisting in market research projects including gathering and analyzing data
- Assisting in new product development functions
- Help prepare for/participate in:
o Product lifecycle management
o Customer Line Reviews
o Yearly Marketing Plan
- Assisting in other marketing related functions
- Have transportation to retail store locations for audit and sample procurement
- Perform bending, stretching, lifting up to 40lbs. for product assortments and sample room management
- Year round --Ability to work an average of 20 hours per week, with a flexible schedule based around the candidate's school schedule
- Computer skills: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint
- Presentation skills
- Current college student at the sophomore or junior level
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher
Apply online at: http://careers.sherwin-williams.com/jobs/15415