Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionHealth and Wellness company looking for an Intern to help with event planning and health and wellness promotion. Also help with implentation of health events, from start to finish, use of social media sites and word of mouth to help promote events. Must be creative, out side the box thinker, keeps up with marketing trends, bring a pair of new eyes to company and likes to have fun.
If this is you please apply.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.