Business Development / Sales InternAmerican Income Life
PR / Marketing AssistantBefore Dessert
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Texas Observer
307 W 7th St
Description• Assist the Publisher in implementing a fundraising program, special event marketing, and marketing of various products and programs.
• Assist in creating and organizing fundraising and promotional events
• Research potential partners for The Texas Observer
• Assist the Circulation Manager with marketing and retaining memberships and subscriptions.
• Update and analyze the ‘Constituent Relationship Manager’ (CRM) database.
• Manage 1-2 marketing and/or fundraising projects fully, for example creating and marketing a new merchandise sales program or other project as assigned.
• Help with some administrative tasks, including mailings and helping to respond to requests for information
• Other tasks as assigned
Requirements• Education level High school diploma; Bachelor's degree in progress;
• Subject/Major: Marketing; Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism, Communications; Business Management; Nonprofit Management.
• Demonstrated interest in marketing, journalism and/or fundraising;
• Strong communications skills;
• Organized and efficient;
• Ability to work independently and with others in a fast-paced office;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Computer literate, including Word, Internet and databases;
• Available at least 10 hours per week.