Marketing Intern for well known name in the Yoga and Wellness IndustryKaya
Social Media & Community Management InternPSG CLARITY
Sales and Marketing Intern for Big Data Processing StartupXsolla
Marketing RepTrident Energy, LLC
Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Texas Observer
307 W 7th St
Description• Assist the Publisher in implementing a fundraising program, special event marketing, and marketing of various products and programs.
• Assist in creating and organizing fundraising and promotional events
• Research potential partners for The Texas Observer
• Assist the Membership Manager with marketing and retaining memberships and subscriptions.
• Manage 1-2 marketing and/or fundraising projects fully, for example creating a marketing plan for an event
• Help with some administrative tasks, including mailings and helping to respond to requests for information
• Other tasks as assigned
Requirements• Education level High school diploma; Bachelor's degree in progress;
• Subject/Major: Marketing; Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism, Communications; Business Management; Nonprofit Management.
• Demonstrated interest in marketing, journalism and/or fundraising;
• Strong communications skills;
• Organized and efficient;
• Ability to work independently and with others in a fast-paced office;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Computer literate, including Word, Internet and databases;
• Available at least 10 hours per week.