Marketing InternBookmark This
453 S Spring Street #441
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionScoutfit is a Los Angeles-based startup that caters to online shoppers by tracking prices of the items they are shopping for online. Launched in May 2013, we are building our userbase and looking for a creative marketing intern to become the voice of Scoutfit’s blog and social media accounts. We're an entrepreneurial-minded and driven team and are very excited to be introducing Scoutfit to online shoppers who will love scouting for the best deals and fashions online.
We are looking for a relentlessly cool gal (or guy) with a flare for fashion, marketing and communications, high energy, and a positive attitude to be our Marketing Intern.
Schedule is part time, and starts immediately. Internship is for school credit (not paid). COLLEGE EXPERIENCE in a fashion and/or marketing related degree REQUIRED (Can be currently enrolled).
Please contact Lainie Herrera with resume and/or questions via email at email@example.com.
• Become the voice of our smartest, most fashion-savvy customer.
• Independently produce relevant content for our blog, FB, IG, and twitter accounts.
• Create compelling storytelling that speaks to our customer in her language, generating excitement and brand/product awareness.
• Learn about and leverage analytics into creative decision-making for marketing campaigns.
• Evaluate opportunities for external partnerships including collaborations, media campaigns, and events.
• Gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced fashion and ecommerce startup.
• Motivated and responsible
• Eager to learn
• An excellent writer
• Fashion savvy
• A blogger and influencer expert
• Knowledgeable in digital marketing technologies and practices
• Highly organized
• Skilled in relevant computer applications