Marketing InternBookmark This
Canopy Brand Group
226 West 37th Street
New York, NY
Canopy Brand Group is a marketing and creative firm dedicated to the principle of consumer-driven branding and design solutions. Our agency turns ideas into ownable moments utilizing strategic planning, creative, and digital expertise. Nestled in New York City, Canopy is a channel-neutral agency, rich with big brand experience and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Canopy Brand Group is currently seeking a fall Marketing intern. You will report directly to the Account Executive and work collaboratively with the Managing Director and Management Team to conceptualize, develop, and execute highly strategic marketing plans for our diverse set of clients. The candidate will have the ability to understand the needs of the client and efficiently deliver upon the solution. Attention to detail, time management, a positive attitude and the ability to multi-task are necessary qualities for this candidate to possess.
- Industry news
- Marketing/branding trends
- Competitive analysis
- Research and content development for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest etc.
- Curating social content calendars
- Measuring social media analytics
- Coordinating and executing social media campaigns
- Tracking social influence
- Research and build email lists
- Research and write daily blog posts
- Attend weekly status meetings to discuss upcoming projects and deliverables
- Assist with administrative tasks