Marketing Intern (Virtual)Bookmark This
DescriptionT.R.Y.B.E. Force, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization, anti-violence program targeted towards teens in urban communities. We distinguish ourselves by not just facilitating trainings on philosophies of nonviolence, but by teaching teens to utilize what they learned in their everyday lives – bringing it back to their communities. As an intern, you will assist with our marketing, sales and developmental projects while making our communities a safer place to live, work and play. The Marketing Intern may also receive college credits towards their Degree, if Academic Institution permits.
The Marketing Intern will serve as an essential team member, working closely with the Marketing Manager to implement T.R.Y.B.E Force communications strategies. This person will also assist with the brand development, public relations, and advertising.
Responsibilities• Assists with interviewing, editing, and writing stories for national online and print newsletters.
• Enhancing content for website.
• Writing news releases.
• Developing electronic communications for youth development community.
• Development of Public Service Advertising.
• Increases visibility through digital media and social networks.
• Environmental scans and market research.
• Coordination of communications workshops, special events, conferences, and presentations.
Requirements• Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree seeking student (preferred).
• Previous experience in Marketing is an asset.
• Goal-oriented; proficient in prioritizing and managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong verbal and written presentation skills; excellent analytical and problem solving skills, interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
• Ability to communicate effectively through telephone, email and written communications.
• Ability to develop effective systems and operations to support teamwork.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Internet Explorer skills.