Marketing InternBookmark This
Mosquito Terminators of Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia
10332 Main St
DescriptionMy Pest Pros and Mosquito Terminators of Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia provide safe and effective pest control solutions for homes and businesses. Our treatments for mosquitoes, ticks and other outdoor pests allow your family, friends and pets to enjoy your time outdoors again. Our licensed technicians can also eliminate pests ranging from ants and bees to bed bugs and termites.
Great opportunity for dynamic individuals to help develop and implement the sales and marketing program for a locally owned pest control company. Your imagination and energy are the only limits. We want to create a strong team environment. You will be empowered and provided with hands-on opportunities. No stuffing envelopes here - or if you do need to stuff them, the owner may be helping you stuff them. We're small, but have big dreams and are seeking confident, ambitious individuals.
High earning potential as well as unpaid opportunities.
Responsibilities- Help develop and implement our outside sales program.
- Supervise door-to-door canvassers.
- Represent the company at marketing and networking events and meetings.
- Market to consumers and businesses.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.