WEEKLY Pt & Ft Cash Job, Immediate Start.www.jobvista.ga
Marketing Intern - Part TimeAmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
Public Relations & Social Media Marketing InternBest Selling Author
Exciting Opportunity For Social Media /Marketing InternsCitaldel Media
Marketing InternFarmers Insurance, The Dabelgott Agency
Marketing InternBookmark This
Wisconsin Events, Inc
1377 S. 72nd Street
West Allis, WI
DescriptionWe are looking for students and college graduates in the Milwaukee area for paid full time positions and internship opportunities in our Event Marketing Division. Applicants should have excellent communication skills, knowledge of Marketing, Advertising, PR, Events, and business, and a solid understanding and passion for branding.
Responsibilities-Assist in the art direction and execution of marketing campaigns
-Assist in the outreach to consumers
-Assist in creating exciting new branding ideas
-Provide support to campaign managers and associates
-Monitor and oversee set up of events
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Self-driven, willingness to meet and exceed expectations
- Sense of initiative, can work well with minimal direction
- Great decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy level
- Creative problem-solver
- Strong work ethic
- Burning desire to learn
-Great attention to detail