Marketing InternBookmark This
Charity by Dawn Lilly, LLC
DescriptionInterns will work directly with President and Vice President developing online media, sales and marketing materials and branding for the organization as well as assist with event planning and promotions. Learn new skills and obtain the experience to start a career in marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing an Associates or Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.