Marketing Associate - Redmond, WAReadyPulse
GetCourse Marketing Internship - immediate hireImagine Easy Solutions
Marketing Communications InternPaul Glowienke, Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual
Marketing WIZARD needed for in house (IN OFFICE IN NYC) full time paid interns neededlivesupportgroups.com
Marketing InternBookmark This
400 N. Ashley Drive, 2nd FL
DescriptionTruckSpotting is a start-up in Tampa that works with food trucks to promote them to customers. We are working in the Wave start-up incubator and are looking to grow our company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.