Sales & Marketing Coordinator InternTygtal Exposure & Sports Consulting LLC
Marketing Intern for Event PromotionsTeam Rohr Powerlifting
Social Media/Pr Intern (Leads to Paid)SKYLER
Social Media Marketing InternMakes 3
Marketing and Branding (Photography and Video Included)The Marketing Muse 360
Marketing InternBookmark This
400 N. Ashley Drive, 2nd FL
DescriptionTruckSpotting is a start-up in Tampa that works with food trucks to promote them to customers. We are working in the Wave start-up incubator and are looking to grow our company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.