Marketing InternBookmark This
Art O Graphs
DescriptionThe company is a start up with 1 product, a high end piece of Autographed Baseball Memorabilia. There are only 500 pieces in existence, but they are highly sought after by the target audience, wealthy Jewish people. The position requires extensive internet marketing to locate and contact the target audience via synagogues, country clubs, and other organizations. The position will require the intern to help the organizations set up their own fundraising event using the company's product and resources of current and former major league baseball players. The intern will have contact with the ballplayers to arrange their availability and participation. Once this project is sold out, the company will do a similar item and duplicate its marketing efforts.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Manage email database via Constant Contact or similar
- Act as liason between ballplayers and organizations for events
- Act as liason with music industry entertainers in next project
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.