Event Marketing ManagerThe Campus Special, LLC
Graphic designer w/ Illustrator skills for website + general graphic designs - Photoshop & Video A+Impacten Media
MedStar Harbor Hospital Marketing and Communications Spring InternMedStar Harbor Hospital
Marketing InternHonor Yoga
Digital Marketing InternPerform Group, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
4831 N. Damen
DescriptionNoktivo Non-Toxic Spa & Beauty Boutique is an eco-friendly spa and retail experience located in Chicago, Illinois that combines tree-hugging values with party girl flare. Noktivo Spa provides guests an incredible pampering experience with non-toxic services including manicure, pedicure, facial, waxing and make-up applications. Noktivo Retail aims to educate guests on the toxic chemicals commonly found in beauty products, and how to easily make the switch to greener products that are affordable and effective.
Responsibilities- Copywriting for posts, newsletters, updates, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team projects for management and clients.
- Assist in developing SEO and SEM strategy. No experience necessary as Manager will teach, but basic understanding of digital paid, earned and owned strategies helpful.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Proficient in both MAC and PC applications. Must be tech savvy and comfortable using mobile devices to complete assignments.