Comcast Business Marketing Intern – Intern/Co-op 1, Administrative ServComcast Business
Social Media, Creative Writing, Brand Dev InternshipPretty Books
Marketing/Copywriting Intern - Medical DevicesAstanza Laser
Marketing InternshipVersa Marketing Inc.
Entry Level Marketing AssociateBig Open Door
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionKO Confidential is a concierge service to high profile clients like NBA, NFL, MLB Players and Entertainers. We have clients in Houston and LA. We are currently seeking a Marketing Intern to create a higher quality online presence to market new clients. Intern must be flexible and willing to assist will all aspects of PR, Communications, and virtual marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.