Marketing InternBookmark This
Eat 2 Be Healthy
DescriptionWe are looking to hire interns in various departments to work towards developing and executing a sustainable growth strategy in line with company wide objectives.
About the Company
We are a growing business in the health care industry. Our goal is to help people get healthy through one-on-one client relation, group settings, classes/workshops and community workouts. While many of our clients are adults, we have a large focus on young people and often work in high schools and teach classes for the under 18 crowd.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, promotions, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with programs and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Working hours would be flexible. Approximately 10 hours a week.
This is a unpaid internship, however, successful candidates who make themselves indispensable would be offered part-time permanent position to become part of our growing family and achieve rapid growth with us.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- POSITIVE attitude required
- You must be comfortable on camera and/or in front of a group
- Excellent work ethic
- A desire to make a difference in the world
- Interest in health, nutrition and/or fitness is a MUST
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and take initiatives while also being a team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work in cross-functional teams and ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects.