Dark Chocolate Subscription Startup Seeking 3 Interns: Social Media, Email Marketing, SEODARK70
Marketing/Social Media/Public Relations InternLupus Foundation of America, Florida Chapter
Marketing Internship at Sports Marketing AgencyStart2Finish Marketing
Learn Digital, Online, and Social Media Marketing!BizTraffic, LLC
Blogger and Social Media StrategistTen23 Designs
Marketing InternBookmark This
Eat 2 Be Healthy
2655 First Street #250
Simi Valley, CA
DescriptionWe are looking to hire interns in various departments to work towards developing and executing a sustainable growth strategy in line with company wide objectives.
About the Company
We are a growing business in the health care industry. Our goal is to help people get healthy through one-on-one client relation, group settings, classes/workshops and community workouts. While many of our clients are adults, we have a large focus on young people and often work in high schools and teach classes for the under 18 crowd.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, promotions, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with programs and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Working hours would be flexible. Approximately 10 hours a week.
This is a unpaid internship, however, successful candidates who make themselves indispensable would be offered part-time permanent position to become part of our growing family and achieve rapid growth with us.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- POSITIVE attitude required
- You must be comfortable on camera and/or in front of a group
- Excellent work ethic
- A desire to make a difference in the world
- Interest in health, nutrition and/or fitness is a MUST
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and take initiatives while also being a team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work in cross-functional teams and ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects.